The real essence of beauty lies not only in the way we look but also in the way how we feel. There is nothing comparable to starting your day with fresh, clean hair, right? Are you the one who avoids mirror and other reflecting surfaces.?While are you among the one who is deterred by the horror stories of hair loss and baldness?
Well, there are some home remedies of hair loss:
- Egg mask: Eggs can promote your hair growth due to its richness in sulphur, phosphorous, selenium, iodine and protein.
· Licorice root: This herb helps soothe the scalp and get rid of any dry flakes.
· Coconut Milk: The protein and essential fats in it promotes hair growth.
· Green tea: This tea is rich in antioxidants, which help boost hair growth.
· Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is an effective home remedy for hair loss
· Amla: consuming amla strengthens the hair follicles and helps to control hair fall
You can use wig in case of baldness, which is temporary solution, but are you aware of permanent solution to baldness?
Relax, we have a solution for you here. There is no better way other than Hair transplant in Turkey.What’s special about the Hair Transplant in Turkey is, it has been a critical destination for people looking to get a quality hair transplant for a good.
There are numerous hair transplant clinics located across the countries but Turkey offers more than just somewhere to havethe surgery done. Hair transplant in Turkey has gained popularity in recent years and now more and more people are opting for this modality of treatment which gives natural look and permanent results provided it is done by an experienced surgeon.
Hair transplant, it is a surgical technique for hair restoration, that moves hair to a bald area of the head. In the present scenario, Hair transplant is the latest craze not only for those who have lost their hair to untimely fall but even for them who want to alter their hairlines to acquire attractive mane.
Wondering why getting hair transplant in Turkey?
Turkey is one of the most popular destinations for hair transplants.
An obvious benefit of travelling to Turkey for a hair transplant is the cost saving.
Hair transplant operations are rather affordable in comparison to other countries. In Europe and in the US, a budget of $7000 – $25000 (depending-several factors) is required, yet in Turkey you need a budget of $2500 – $7000 for hair transplant operation, which is affordable to great extent.
IT IS ECONOMICAL
If you’ve been thinking about a hair transplant for a while, you’ve probably seen the numbers. In the UK, a typical hair transplant costs between £5,000 and £15,000 approx. ($7,200 to $21,600). Though, Costs are similar in the USA, where procedure can cost as much as $15,000 to $20,000.
In Turkey, the average cost of a hair transplant, is just €2,000 (approx. $2261 at the time of writing). Hence it makes hair transplant in Turkey around 85% cheaper than in the US.
QUALITY AND EXPERTISE
- Turkey uses FUE, or Follicular Unit Extraction, as a hair transplant technique.
- Doctors IN Turkey began exploring and training on FUE already before their counterparts in the EU and US.
- an edge of experience that you can’t find anywhere else in the world.
- experience, knowledge, proven ability, and team to back up promises.
HIGHLY QUALIFIED DOCTOR
- Here, doctors take huge pride in their work and are determined to provide medical services of the utmost quality to their patients.
- claimed to be a member of both the ISHRS and the ABHRS.
- Tayfun, one of the best doctor in Turkeyis involved in the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery which makes him one of the only 4 doctors in the whole of Turkey.
- Surgeons in Turkey almost exclusively perform hair transplantation via Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). This technique can be contrasted with the older Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
- The old method, FUT, involves cutting a section of scalp from the back of the patient’s head to harvest hair follicles. This strip is then divided into many smaller grafts which are implanted into the affected area.
- The FUE method is a minimally invasive alternative.
- Another advantage of the FUE method is that it creates a more homogenous overall effect, reducing the appearance of hair loss.
- In the process, hair is taken evenly from all over, the density of the donor area is reduced evenly. This implies that there is less contrast between the densities of the donor and recipient areas, thus creating a more convincing illusion of a full head of hair.
- As it is significantly cheaper than almost anywhere elsewhere in the world, but the results of hair transplants in Turkey are no less impressive
- use of newest technologies that can be fitted with most modern equipment to ensure the best results.
· Trust is reinforced by accreditations from hair transplant organisations like The International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons (IAHRS) and The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
- Over 1200 members – many of whom operate in Turkey – benefit from the resources of the organisation to ensure top quality outcomes and patient care.
· Membership in the International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons (IAHRS) is a privilege, accorded only to a selected group of physicians of the highest moral and professional standards; it is not a right which is granted to every applicant.
A MAGICAL & MODERN CITY, ISTANBUL
- Istanbul is home to a thriving and vibrant culture.
- Travelling for hair transplants in Turkey is the first visit to cultural centre of the world
- The opportunity to experience