The knowledge about food supplements has advanced a lot. These products are already part of the reality of the population and are great allies when used correctly.As its name implies, supplements increase nutrient intake. However, the most important is still the good old diet and could not be different. With the iherb korea discount this is the best option.
Supplements should act as adjuvants in the food process
However, as they can be true allies of health and performance in sports, we have prepared this post on how these products work and when they should be included in your diet. Come on?
How do dietary supplements work?
Much of the population is nutrient deficient. Vitamins and amino acids are not ingested as per the standard minimum indication, as they end up missing on our tables because of routine and daily routine.
Because of this, its ingestion appears as a good alternative to supply the deficiency of certain components, which, incidentally, can generate a hormonal imbalance capable of destabilizing the metabolism and the body and even generating a disease.
To avoid these problems and maintain good health, it is advisable to take supplements to fill specific gaps.
When should supplements be consumed?
First, however, you need to identify what your body is currently in need of, and then research which supplements can reverse the situation. It may be, for example, to regulate the intake of a particular vitamin complex or of simpler food groups such as proteins.
To get an idea of the importance of supplementation, it is worth mentioning that some of these vitamin complexes cannot be produced by the body, that is, they must come from an external source.
Supplements are also able to meet aesthetic demands, solving skin and hair problems or even overweight or lack of weight, for example.
Anyway, the market offers a range of options for meeting many different needs. But before choosing a supplement, research its components and make a safe, quality choice. The use of iherb discount code uk comes useful here.
Which dietary supplements are most consumed?
Among the most consumed dietary supplements are those that help in supplementing essential vitamin and amino acid complexes.
The most widely used lines are:
- Beta Carotene supplements, which are very rich in vitamin A
- Caffeine-based supplements that help keep up the pace
- Calcium supplements , ideal for maintaining bone health
- Chromium Safflower, which is high and very good for weight loss
- Coconut Oil, a perfect source of fatty acids
- Collagen Supplements Ideal For Keeping Hair And Nails Healthy
- Flaxseed , Garlic and Evening Primrose Oils , which provide fatty acids like omega-3, 6 and 9, have antioxidants and improve immunity
- Multi-Vitamins , which cover whole complexes
- Goji Berry, a source of many amino acids, helps to lose weight and strengthens the immune system
- Lactase supplement, an enzyme that aids digestion, suitable for those with lactose tolerance
Can I choose alone?
No matter what the indication, it is ideal to consult a specialist before going around taking supplements. After all, as with any food, taking too much dietary supplements can cause health problems rather than help.