If you are suffering from hemorrhoids you might have searched about how to get rid of hemorrhoids. It is the most common problem that every fourth person is suffering from this disease nowadays. Hemorrhoids also called piles are caused due to the swelling of blood vessels in the lower rectum and anus. You will experience it by itching, severe pain, feel burning in the anus, mucus discharge, your belly does not feel empty and painless bleeding. It can also be caused due to pregnancy, lifting heavy things, obesity, diarrhea and constipation.
Preventive measures to treat hemorrhoids naturally
There are many tips and treatments of how to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally:
- Sitz bath – If you are suffering from painful hemorrhoids, experts recommend to take bath and sit in warm water. You have to repeat it several times, mostly after bowel movements.
- Drink lot of water –Keep yourself hydrated otherwise dehydration leads to constipation. Increase consumption of water at least 8 to 10 glasses a day.
- Use cushion to sit – Sit on a foam cushion that helps you to get relief from the pressure related to the hemorrhoids. Still this is not a solution to cure it but it will comfort you to live with.
- Eat rich fiber foods – It is important to eat high fiber nutrients to get rid of hemorrhoids. You may eat such food like avocados, figs, berries, beans, nuts, Brussels sprouts, chia seeds. Rich fiber diets also reduce the risk of bleeding and surviving symptoms.
- Avoid straining – You should avoid excess straining during the bowel movement which leads to pain and makes your condition worse. Use your toilet only when you feel a need and feel relaxed.
- Clean yourself completely – It is important to clean yourself after using the toilet to avoid itchiness and irritation. You should use baby wipes or toilet paper to clean yourself but do not use a harsh soap that leaves your skin rough and dry.